Wednesday, September 15, 2010

reality check

Something happened the other day that I wasn't expecting at all: I actually considered the possibility of cutting my trip short.  This had nothing to do with being homesick or not having a good time - quite the contrary, I've been so busy enjoying every second of my trip that I haven't really missed anything from home except for people and hot yoga.  But something happened back home that made me wish I was there to help out...  It took a couple days for me to find out what was actually going on (it can be hard to reach people on the other side of the planet) which gave my imagination time to go wild with possibilities, leaving me in an unsettling state of constant distress...  I was happy and relieved when I finally found out that everything's ok.  Think I'm good to stick around here a bit longer now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment